Let’s get specific: what makes Lift It USA’s product the right choice?
A cargo lift can only make things easier if it’s safe to use in the long term. We make sure of that with quality materials and designs to make safety the top priority.
- A cable arrest brake is standard equipment on our models. This feature ensures that your lift stops when it should, even in the unlikely event that the primary brake fails.
- The twin cable grooved lift system helps ensure that the lift moves smoothly as it goes up, and that the system parts have a strong, reliable grip on the cables.
- You can be sure the drive train system is not only of high quality but also supported by the best warranty in the industry; this means it stays the best in the long term.
- When it comes to supporting, the 5″ I-Beam mast provides the most support of any lift in the industry.
- Stainless steel means resistant strength, as does non-corrosive aluminum. Together, you have a machine made of materials that resist the weather and time.
- When the weather brings rough winds, your lift is safe. Lift It models carry a 150 MPH Engineered Wind Stamp.
- Never be concerned about whether your lift can handle the weight. Our lifts can handle up to 1000 lbs of weight, as long as it fits on the lift—more than enough for daily use.
- Increase speed without increasing risk; the lift travels at 12 feet per minute.
- You don’t even have to be near the lift to use it, thanks to a handheld remote control.
- All of this is supported by a FIVE-YEAR Structure Warranty.
“Cargo Lift Canopy Tops”: